Do you look after someone with a health condition and/or disability?
Then you matter too!
How Credu supports depends upon what would work for you and how (telephone/internet/in person according to the most current Covid-19 safety guidelines). Here are just some ways:
- Practical information (e.g. services for the person you look after/respite/financial benefits)
- Emotional support/counselling
- Listen to enable you to work through challenges and find ways forward that work for you
- Young and Adult Carers Groups
- Courses (e.g. first aid/manual handling/stress less/sleep easy)
ALSO – They have emergency grants to support young and adult carers through winter 2020/21 with things like food/fuel/access to the internet/wellbeing.
Just get in touch and you will get a warm welcome:
Call: 01597 823800