(In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018)
We need to handle personal information about you so that we can provide the necessary health services for you. This is how we look after that information :-
We hold computer and paper records helping us to deal with your health needs.
The practice is responsible for the accuracy and safe keeping of your health records.
When we ask for personal information, we will undertake to :
• Make sure you know why we need it.
• To only ask for what we need and not collect irrelevant information.
• To protect it and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t.
• To only share it with other organisations as and when the law allows.
• To make sure we don’t keep it longer than necessary.
• Not to make your personal information available for commercial use.
Anyone at the Practice who handles your personal information has been trained in confidentiality issues and is working under legal and contractual obligations to keep your information private and secure.
We ask that you help us to keep your personal information up-to-date by :-
Giving us accurate information.
Telling us as soon as possible if there are any changes, such as a new address or telephone number including mobile numbers.
PLEASE ASK US IF YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION
Click here to download NHS Wales Your Information Your Rights leaflet.Back to Top