1) We aim to take care of our patients and at the same time look after our staff and ourselves.
2) Perfect planning prevents poor performance.
The Primary Care Team aims to provide quality health services which meet the patients' requirements. Patients have a right to -
1) Prompt and courteous treatment at their appointed time, unless delays are caused by medical emergencies.
2) Absolute confidentiality at all times.
3) Information concerning their health, illness and treatment.
4) Access to their medical records within the limits of the law.
5) Information about maintenance of good health, avoidance of illness and self-treatment for minor ailments.
6) Sympathetic and impartial investigation of legitimate complaints.
To help us in our aims, please -
1) Treat our staff with the same courtesy and respect you expect to receive from them. Remember they are working under doctors' orders.
2) Do not be late for your appointment – please phone us if you are unable to get to the surgery for the allotted time.
3) Do not ask for more than one person to be seen during an appointment, where another member of the family needs to be seen or discussed, another appointment should be made.
4) Come to the surgery if at all possible - we cover a large area and five or six people can be seen in the time it may take to do one home visit. Home visits should be medically justifiable.
5) If you no longer require an appointment or do not wish to keep a clinic appointment sent to you by letter please contact the surgery to cancel.
6) When patients are asked to give 48 hours notice for repeat prescriptions, please give us this time as it is to allow for accurate prescribing.Back to Top